A sporty and enduring scooter
Easy and quick folding
For your safety, the WS9 Max is equipped with a rear LED light with brake signal.
For better stabilization, the 500 W motor is located in the rear wheel.
Indicate your changes of direction
The WS9 Max is the first scooter to incorporate side indicators.
The backlit display indicates the speed, the battery gauge as well as the speed mode in use.
Easy to use
An accelerator trigger and a handle to brake. One button to turn on the headlight, one for the horn and one switch for the turn signals.
3 speed modes
Mode "1" Up to 15km/h
Mode "2" Up to 25km/h
Mode "3" Up to 35km/h
A powerful front LED headlight, front and rear disc brakes, height-adjustable handlebars, front double suspension and rear hydraulic double suspension, cruise control function.
- Engine power
- Range (4) (5) (6)
- Max speed (on private land in France) (2) (3) (5)
- Max user weight
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Recharge time
- Inclination slope max
- 500 W
- up to 75 Km
- up to 35 km/h
- 26 Kg
- 120 Kg
- 115 x 57 x 120 cm
- 10" (25,4 cm)
- Inflatable tyres
- Lithium-ion 26 Ah / 48 V / 1248 Wh
- 3 speed modes / Height adjustable handlebars / Turn signals
- ► Buy the WS9 Max
Notes for your product :
- Maximum speed (on private land in France)
- In accordance with the law, we remind you that civil liability insurance is mandatory for this type of vehicle.
- Its use is prohibited on public roads in France
- Maximum speed achieved with a 70 kg person.
- Distance achieved with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to take into account when using this product. Among the most important are the riding surface and gradient, the user's weight, tyre pressure, riding style and natural conditions (temperature, humidity, wind, etc.). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have their own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so that you do not finish your journey on foot.