After sales service
Your product comes from an official Wiizzee reseller.
Please go to the store where you purchased your product. This one will take care of your after-sales service.
What is the procedure to follow if your product is broken down?
Send the following information by email:
- Invoice for the purchase of the product
- Serial number of your product
- Symptoms of the breakdown (precise description, circumstances of the breakdown, photos...)
Send your request from this contact form : Contact us !
Our after-sales service will guide you for the resolution of this breakdown.
▶ Either by a telephone breakdown service or by exchanging emails.
▶ Or by offering you a return in our workshops thanks to a return agreement number. Please keep it in a safe place.
In the case of a return to our workshop, please fill in and print out the attached return form digitally. Please fill it in completely.
Add this return voucher to the package you send us.
Make sure you return the product in its original packaging with all its accessories so that it is taken care of by our after-sales service and that it travels without any risk.
If the product is covered by a warranty, the shipping costs to our workshop are at the customer's expense and the return costs at our expense. In the case of an intervention out of guarantee, the return costs are at the customer's expense.
Wiizzee does everything possible to satisfy you!
Your product is guaranteed for 2 years except for parts that wear out during normal use. The Lithium battery and charger are guaranteed for 1 year.
The availability of spare parts is two years from the official release date of the product.
Keep the box, it will be necessary in case of after-sales return. No product will be accepted if it is not in its original packaging.
In which case my guarantee is not valid?
Out of the general warranty
- Abnormal use of the product
- Product falls/shocks
- Product breakage
- Pneumatic wear and tube
- Autonomy problem (as the case may be)
- Light systems (Led, headlights...)
- Wear parts in general
- Updates (Inmotion application, Firmware, sound file...)
- If the product has been disassembled by someone other than the New Walkings after-sales service.
Out of battery warranty
- If the storage conditions are not respected.
Recommended storage conditions between +5°C and +35°C in a dry and healthy place.
- If charging conditions are not respected.
Recommended recharging conditions between +10°C and +30°C in a dry and healthy place, with a charge at least every 3 months.
- If the conditions of use are not respected.
Recommended conditions of use between 0°C and +35°C.
- If the capacity is higher than 50% of the announced nominal value.
- In case of oxidation and/or humidity.
Some spare parts are available on our website for minor maintenance.
Other, more delicate tasks are only carried out in our workshops. Contact our after-sales service for a quote.
Tips for use and safety instructions
Find all our regular maintenance tips and safety instructions on our dedicated page. Our maintenance guides